Translate

Saturday 11 April 2015

TODAY I HONOUR THESE WOMEN WHO HAVE HELPED IN MY WALK.




Malachi 3:11-12
11"Then I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of the ground; nor will your vine in the field cast its grapes," says the LORD of hosts. 12"All the nations will call you blessed, for you shall be a delightful land," says the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 61:9
Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the LORD has blessed."
Its two weeks to the trial of Walter Masocha. Last year this time I had lost my house and didn't know what my future held, I saw a house my children liked and I was told I could not have it. I walked down the road and these beautiful horses ran to me. That was the moment God told me that if he feeds the horses and gives them shelter would He not give me a comfortable house. I told my children I would make their new house a 5 star apartment. A year later I always feel emotional when I walk down the road to feed the horses with my children. They always remind me that God is faithful indeed, no storm lasts forever. Praying for justice
 — feeling thankful.


A user's photo.

Ephesians 4:11-13


11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Sometimes people do not understand their work speaks and ministers to others. Thank you ladies for fighting the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment