Translate

Saturday 11 April 2015

TODAY I HONOUR THESE WOMEN WHO HAVE HELPED IN MY WALK.

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
I urge women never to stop your work no matter how many times you are defamed,harassed or false accusations are made against you. Just focus on the big vision.As for me I have been harassed online since 2005 and it means my detractors have worked against me for 10 years.I am their full time job.Of course with their falsehoods they managed to mobilise crowds.However on my side I have remained with the greatest of genuine friends who support me hourly.The next years am alive they will be playing same tricks.Well let me tell you that a woman like me who grew up a fighter will not give up my work.I will take my work and life and successes and those who made my success a reality.Yes with your lies you can dupe those as weak in mind as you.But I have many strong people with me.This by now must be a lost battle.Nothing of what I do will be stoppee by your campaigns.I am here to prosper and to make girls thrive.Welcome to a woman with resilience.I got my survival skills from the market place where in worst conditions I survived. Lets see. ‪#‎beresilient‬


Sometimes people do not understand their work speaks and ministers to others. Thank you ladies for fighting the good fight.

Concerning Spiritual Gifts


1 Corinthians 12:8-10New King James Version (NKJV)

for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same[a] Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.

No comments:

Post a Comment